5 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Pavenham, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK43
- Stone built detached property
- Five double bedrooms; three en suite
- Three separate reception rooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining/day room
- Oak framed double glazed windows
- Oil to radiator heating
- Landscaped gardens of 0.6 acres
- Driveway and double width garage
A stone built five double bedroom detached house in landscaped gardens of 0.6 acres on the edge of the village with open countryside views to the front and rear. The property was constructed in 2002 to the current owners individual requirements with the accommodation extending to approximately 4,026 sq. ft. It is centrally positioned within its plot and occupies an elevated position set back from the road and accessed by a remotely operated gated entrance. The ground floor offers versatile accommodation including three separate reception rooms, in addition to an open plan kitchen/dining/day room which has double doors to the garden. On the first floor there are five double bedrooms, one with en suite bathroom and two with en suite shower rooms, and a family bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62878085.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BED110205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.