1 bedroom flat for saleChauncy Court, Hertford, Hertfordshire, SG14
Guide Price £210,000
A large first floor one-bedroom warden assisted apartment offering spacious living accommodation with beautiful high ceilings and sash windows and located in the heart of Hertford. Prospective purchasers have to be a minimum of 60 years of age in order to be eligible to occupy the apartment.
Chauncy Court offers the opportunity to enjoy retirement living within a safe and friendly environment. There is an on-site manager and a range of social activities and communal services.
Living Room 16ft 8 x 15ft 2
Kitchen 10ft 8 x 10ft 7
Bedroom 15ft 5 > 12ft 11 x 8ft 5
Allocated Parking Space
-£709.95 Per Quarter
-Off street parking available
-Lift service to all floors
-Landscaped communal gardens
-Spacious communal lounge
-CCTV for peace of mind
-Emergency pull cord system for safety and peace of mind
LOCATION AND TRANSPORT
• Ideally located within a few minutes drive of the A10, A414 the property allows easy access to central London, which is approximately 45 minutes away by car or rail.
• Road: The M25, (15 minutes by car) and A1(m), are also close by, as are all of London's airports - 40 minutes to Heathrow and convenient for Gatwick, Stansted and Luton.
• Rail: Hertford East and Hertford North stations are all easily accessible and provide access into Liverpool Street and Moorgate.
• The area offers an excellent wide selection of renowned private, public and state schools.
• Within local access are various branded/chain shops and supermarkets including Waitrose, Marks and Spencer, Sainsbury's and Tesco, small independent boutiques, and a good range of family friendly restaurants, cafés and deli's to choose from.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAH001500154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Alexander, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.