2 bedroom flat for saleApartment 4, Oakfield Court, Clifton
Sold STC £410,000
- Set within a peaceful courtyard, Oakfield Court offers a mix of stylish one and two bedroom apartments across four storeys.
- Sympathetic to the church's period architecture, the conversion seamlessly blends old with new.
- Boasting modern touches and an enduring style from kaleidoscope stained-glass windows to high-vaulted ceilings.
- Oakfield Court retains many beautiful features including the church's original arches.
- All enhanced by light oak flooring and neutral decor, which also accentuates the sense of space
- This contemporary scheme is continued throughout the conversion, with sleek, open-plan kitchens & modern bathrooms, all combining craftsmanship and quality to create a finish of the highest ...
- Oakfield Court sits within its own generous plot with each apartment given its own designated courtyard parking space
- An impressive conversion, if you're looking for something extraordinary in Clifton, you've found it.
- The two internal CGI photographs shown do not depict the specific layout and finish of this apartment they are merely an indicative guide of the style and finish of the apartments in general
A 2 double bedroom, 1 bathroom, ground floor apartment, with off street parking space, set in a stunning 16 apartment church conversion on Oakfield Road in the heart of Clifton and within circa 100 metres of Whiteladies Road.
Whilst apartment 4 will not be ready for completion and occupation until the Summer of 2016 it is being sold 'off plan' with reservation fees of £1,000 being taken as soon as possible (in order to secure the apartment).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62885078.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6373628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.