5 bedroom detached house for saleElmstead, Colchester
Sold by Us
- Well presented detached residence
- Large enclosed rear garden and carriage driveway with good parking
- Detached outbuilding with scope for conversion
- Five bedrooms, four bathrooms, three receptions
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast and separate utility
- Oil central heating and double glazing
- Spacious hall way with cloakroom off
- Popular well served village
- Access to A12 and station
- Viewing highly recommended. Click below to see the brochure
This impressive five bedroom detached property, dating from the 1940´s, has been imaginatively extended to create a wonderfully spacious and versatile family home. Set back from the road with ample parking this property is ideally located just a few minutes´ drive from Colchester with excellent links to both road and rail. In the impressively large rear garden you will find an added bonus - a useful modern outbuilding which suits a whole host of uses.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62885285.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587002210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.