1 bedroom bungalow for saleWidmer End
Sold STC £275,000
- A Larger than Average 1970's Built End of Terrace Bungalow.
- Private Garden and Single Garage.
- 14'10 Double Aspect Living Room, 12'1 Kitchen, Double Bedroom.
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing.
- No Upper Chain!
An excellent location overlooking a lightly wooded green, forming part of the ever popular Windmill Development, a larger than average end of terrace bungalow with a private rear garden. The bungalow benefits from gas central heating and double glazed windows throughout and a single garage is provided in a block close-by. The accommodation is of a good size and in brief comprises; Vestibule, lobby, double aspect lounge, 12'1 kitchen, inner hall, double bedroom and spacious bathroom. No Onward Chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62885612.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5782710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wye Residential, Hazlemere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.