2 bedroom character property for saleRose Lane, Elm, Wisbech
Offers in Excess of £140,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Utility Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Large Rear Garden
- Cul-de-Sac Village Location
- Field Views to Rear
*Field Views to Rear
*Cul-de-Sac Village Location
*Large Rear Garden
*Four Piece Bathroom Suite
*Ground Floor Cloakroom
*Two Reception Rooms
*Two Double Bedrooms
3.96m x 3.71m (13'0" x 12'2") Pvcu double glazed window to front, fireplace with multi-fuel wood burning stove with slate surround, laminate floor, radiator.
4.34m max 3.40m min x 3.78m (14'3" max x 11'2" min x 12'5") Pvcu double glazed window to side, built in storage cupboard, radiator, feature fireplace, laminate floor, door to side entrance hall.
3.76m x 2.13m (12'4" x 7') Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating single drainer sink unit and mixer taps, plumbing for washing machine, oven/hob with extractor hood over, tiled splashback, tiled flooring, Pvcu double glazed window to rear, door to:
2.74m max x 2.84m min x 2.57m (9'0" max 4'7" min x 8'5") Fitted work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, door to garden, door to;
Fitted with a low level WC, Pvcu frosted double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
Pvcu double glazed window to side, loft access.
3.66m x 3.81m (12' x 12'6") Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
3.76m max 3.43m x 3.05m (12'4"max 11'3" min x 10'0") Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, boiler cupboard.
2.74m x 2.44m (9'0"x 8'0") Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin, corner spa bath and wet room style shower area with electric shower, Pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator.
Decked terrace area/patio area, timber constructed summer house, ornamental ,additional lawn area, extensive range of mature flowers, trees and shrubs, above ground swimming pool, timber constructed log cabin
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62886476.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.