4 bedroom town house for saleCutforth Way, Romsey
Sold STC £370,000
- Three Story Town House
- Four Bedrooms
- En Suite Shower Room and Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Well Decorated Throughout with Additional Features
- Garage and Driveway
- Landscaped Rear Garden
A well designed THREE STORY, FOUR BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE, located in the ever popular area of Abbotswood. The property has many additional features including a DRIVEWAY, GARAGE and GARDEN.
A well designed three story, four bedroom town house, located in the ever popular area of Abbotswood. This property has been well maintained and is offered with many additional features which have enhanced its appeal including a garden, driveway and garage. The accommodation as mentioned is arranged on 3 levels and is as follows; entrance hall, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, good sized sitting room with dining area, downstairs cloakroom; stairs leading to first floor landing, three bedrooms and bathroom; stairs leading to second floor master bedroom with cathedral height ceilings, a double aspect and an en suite shower room.
Painted panelled front door, leading to reception hall, stairs leading to first floor accommodation, under stairs storage cupboard and panelled radiator.
Low level wc, wash hand basin, double glazed window to rear and light point.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 11' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.40m x 3.20m )
A full range of fitted kitchen units comprising of wall cupboards, base units and working surfaces over. Stainless steel sink unit with storage below, fitted electric oven with built in four ring gas hob and extractor hood above, a plumbed and fitted Zanussi washer/dryer, fitted and plumbed Zanussi dishwasher. Space for table and chairs, double glazed window overlooking the entrance with fitted wooden blinds, power and light points and wooden style flooring.
Sitting Room With Dining Area 16' x 13' 10" ( 4.88m x 4.22m )
Double glazed patio doors to garden, radiator, power and light points, space for table and chairs. This room is of a good size and has a great view of the garden.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.00m )
Presently used as a study, double glazed window overlooking rear garden, radiator, power and light points.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 9' ( 3.30m x 2.74m )
This room is also used as a study there is space for a day bed, double glazed window overlooking the front, radiator and power and light points.
Bedroom Four 11' 10" x 5' 10" ( 3.61m x 1.78m )
This room is presently used as a wardrobe and dressing area, there is a radiator and power and light points.
A modern white suite, panelled bath with mixer taps, low level wc, wash hand basin, light point and radiator.
Door leading to stairs up to master bedroom, double glazed window overlooking the front.
Master Bedroom 19' 8" x 12' 8" ( 5.99m x 3.86m )
The master bedroom is a well-proportioned room with cathedral height ceiling, double aspect overlooking the front and rears gardens, both of these are double glazed. There are power and light points and a radiator.
Large walk in shower with glass shower screen, low level wc, wash hand basin, light point, Velux window.
To the front is a small area of garden with flower and shrub boarders, pathway leading to entrance and good size driveway which leads to the garage and rear garden.
To the rear there is an area of landscaped garden with paved patio, area of lawn and a further patio with space for a barbecue. The garden is surrounded by fencing which gives a degree of seclusion.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62887718.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RMY102640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.