5 bedroom semi-detached house for salePriory Road, Bicknacre, Chelmsford
- Five Bedrooms
- Freehold Solar Panels
- Ample Parking
- Front and Rear Garden
A rare opportunity to purchase this five bedroom semi-detached family home within the sought after location of Bicknacre. Offering spacious and versatile living accommodation along with a generous rear garden we would advise the earliest of viewings.
Entrance Door To:
Double glazed window to side with double glazed door to front with stairs leading to first floor landing.
Low level flush w.c with wash hand basin and radiator.
Space for white goods with plumbing for washing machine and door leading to side.
Living Room 15' 10" x 8' ( 4.83m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front view and radiator.
Family Room 23' x 17' 8" ( 7.01m x 5.38m )
Double glazed window to rear view with radiator and double glazed patio doors leading to garden.
Phoenix kitchen comprising of one and a half bowl stainless steel inset sink and drainer set into composite worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units with splashbacks with anti-slam draws and decor. Range cooker with extractor hood over, space for fridge and freezer with double glazed window to front view.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs leading up to second floor landing and doors leading to bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 11' 11" ( 4.52m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear view with radiator and door leading to en suite.
Double glazed window to side view with part tiled walls and flooring, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over.
Bedroom Two 15' 9" x 12' 10" ( 4.80m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to front view with reducing head height and radiator.
Shower cubicle, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.40m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front view and radiator.
Bedroom Four 14' 7" x 11' 3" ( 4.45m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear view and radiator.
Suite with part tiled walls and flooring and consisting of low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, radiator and bath with mixer taps and shower over.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Five 19' 7" x 15' 10" ( 5.97m x 4.83m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear views with radiator and door leading to en suite.
En Suite 10' x 9' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.79m )
Low level flush w.c with wash hand basin, radiator and corner shower cubicle.
Off road parking.
Decked seating area with remainder laid to lawn with access to rear shed. Enclosed by wood panel fencing and access to front from side gate. Raised patio with hot tub to remain.
The seller has advised that the lounge, kitchen, bedroom 5 and the garden have been designed by a feng shui professional.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62887748.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE108116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.