4 bedroom detached house for saleBeechfield Drive, Sharlston Common, Wakefield
Sold STC £189,950
- Stylishly presented Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedroom accommodation
- Master with en-suite
- Modern and contemporary Kitchen
- Garage and enclosed rear gardens
- Viewing by Appointment
An attractive 4 bedroom stylishly presented detached family home with a modern kitchen and two reception rooms. Viewing by Appointment. Harron Homes Part Exchange Property which is subject to a £250.00 deposit on reservation.
An attractive 4 bedroom stylishly presented detached family home with a modern kitchen and two reception rooms. The property briefly comprises of entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, modern and contemporary kitchen, conservatory, two reception rooms, 4 bedrooms, master with en-suite, family bathroom. To the outside enclosed gardens to the rear and a garage. Viewing by Appointment. Harron Homes Part Exchange Property which is subject to a £250.00 deposit on reservation.
Staircase leading to the first floor. Pantry area.
Upvc window to the side aspect. Pedestal wash basin with twin taps, w.c.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Modern and contemporary kitchen with a range of base and wall units, sink and drainer, some integrated appliances, LED lighting.
Conservatory 11' 10" x 12' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.89m )
(Currently used as a dining room).Radiator. Access to the gardens.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 7' 8" ( 3.89m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Living Room 17' 8" to the bay window x 12' to the alcove ( 5.38m to the bay window x 3.66m to the alcove )
Windows to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Cupboard housing the water tank, storage, radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.38m x 3.23m )
Windows to the front aspect. Built-in wardrobes, radiator, coving to ceiling.
En-Suite Shower Room
Window obscured double glazed to the side aspect. Pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, w.c..
Bedroom 2 11' 2" Max x 9' 8" ( 3.40m Max x 2.95m )
Window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window.
Bedroom 4 9' 2" x 9' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.77m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bath with mixer tap , shower over, w.c. and wash basin.
Enclosed garden to the rear of the property.
Garage 16' 7" x 8' 5" ( 5.05m x 2.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62887751.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.