3 bedroom terraced house for saleChapel Street, Middleton St. George
- A Deceptively Spacious Property Offering Three Bedrooms & a Versatile Converted Loft Room Accessed via a Fixed Staircase
- Set Within This Popular Established Location off Middleton Lane in the Highly Regarded Village of Middleton St George
- There is a Surprisingly Generous Garden to the Rear Together with a Larger Than Average Garage
- The Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room Extends to 31'0 Measured Into the Front Bay
- Kitchen with a Good Range of Fitted Units, Built in Range Style Oven & Integrated Fridge/Freezer
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Modern White Three Piece Suite & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Useful Converted Loft Room with Central Heating Radiator, Eaves Storage & Two Velux Roof Windows
- Gas Central Heating System via Worcester Combination Boiler & Double Glazing
- The Property is Offered For Sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN & Early Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
A Deceptively Spacious Property Offering Three Bedrooms and a Versatile Converted Loft Room Accessed via a Fixed Staircase. Set Within This Popular Established Location off Middleton Lane in the Highly Regarded Village of Middleton St George.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62888315.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.