2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHercules Road, Norwich
- Semi detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Modern quality fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Well presented and popular location
- Driveway and garage parking
THE BUNGALOW YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR! Move straight in to this modern, spacious and well presented two bedroom semi detached bungalow. Situated in the sought after suburb of Hellesdon the property benefits from D/G, GFCH, driveway, garage and enclosed rear garden.
Double glazed door to the side, double glazed window to the front, radiator, karndean flooring, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Radiator, smooth plastered ceiling, coving and spot lights.
Lounge 11' 9" x 11' 7" ( 3.58m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, wooden floor, smooth plastered ceiling, coving and ceiling rose.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 11' 9" ( 3.51m x 3.58m )
Open fireplace, radiator, wooden flooring, smooth plastered ceiling, coving and ceiling rose.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.00m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood, integral dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling, coving, spot lights, double glazed windows to the rear and side, and double glazed door to the garden.
Master Bedroom 11' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.38m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 2" ( 3.51m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin set on vanity unit, WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan, part tiled walls, wood effect laminate flooring, smooth plastered ceiling, spot lights and double glazed window to the rear.
Garage 19' 4" x 12' 1" ( 5.89m x 3.68m )
With electric roller door, power, light, plumbing, WC and double glazed door.
To the front of the property there is a large brickweave drive providing ample off road parking whilst to the rear is a large garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio area. Ref: 34980
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62889731.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.