1 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAnn Close, Ellesmere Port
- ONE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- FRONT GARDEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL AREA
- GREAT FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
**NO ONWARD CHAIN** This is a unique one bedroom semi detached property placed within a popular residential area in Ellesmere Port. Property boasts double glazing window, gas combi boiler and well maintained gardens. Located close to amenities and travel networks. Internal inspection is advised.
Jones & Chapman present this one bedroom semi-detached house in Ellesmere Port. In brief the property comprises a lounge and kitchen to the ground floor whilst on the first floor we a bathroom and well proportioned bedroom. Externally the property has a well proportioned gardens and allocated off road parking space. This is a great opportunity to get on the property ladder within a desirable location.
Lounge 13' x 15' 7" into staircase ( 3.96m x 4.75m into staircase )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects and a radiator.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 5' 5" ( 2.21m x 1.65m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob, cookerhood, fridge/freezer, central heating boiler and partially tiled walls.
Stairs from lounge and a cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 5" to face of wardrobe x 7' 11" ( 3.18m to face of wardrobe x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect. The bathroom comprises; WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shower, partially tiled walls and a towel rail radiator.
The front of the property is blocked paved with a garden to the side laid to lawn with plants and shrubs borders with wooden panel fencing around.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62889794.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.