2 bedroom bungalow for saleMerlewood, Dickleburgh, Diss
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Link-Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Large Living/ Dining Room
- Garage & Off Road Parking for Two Cars
- Decent Sized Garden
- Log Cabin
A link-detached two bedroom bungalow offering a range of modern accommodation including recently improved kitchen, large conservatory and bathroom. There is also two off road parking spaces and a single garage alongside a decent sized corner plot. Externally there is a log cabin and a shed.
UPVC front door into;
Carpet, radiator, loft access and airing cupboard with doors to;
Lounge / Diner 9' 8" x 19' 1" ( 2.95m x 5.82m )
Carpet, radiator, fitted TV unit and feature fireplace with double UPVC doors leading into;
Conservatory 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
A large uPVC structure built on a brick base. Carpet and two radiators with double doors leading out to rear garden.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 9' 6" ( 2.31m x 2.90m )
A modern and fully fitted kitchen recently added by the current owners with a double glazed window to front aspect. Integral slimline dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, induction hob with extractor hood over. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Smart blue glass splashbacks, fitted oven and space for microwave. Ceiling spotlights and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom 1 9' 8" x 10' 6" ( 2.95m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fully fitted wardrobe and fitted headboard. Carpet and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' x 7' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobe with matching office unit, carpet and radiator.
Bathroom 5' 8" x 7' 6" ( 1.73m x 2.29m )
Shower, Vaniety unit and low level flush W/C
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a pathway leading to the front door. The bungalow benefits from two off road parking spaces with one leading to a;
With window and door to rear garden
The rear garden is mainly maid to lawn with shingled and paved ares. With access around to the front of the property. There is also a shed and a large log cabin, insulated and suitable for year round use. Own power distributor box with lighting and power points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62889797.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.