2 bedroom maisonette for saleFlat 62, The Cloisters, London, London, E1
- Family Bathroom
- ROOF TERRACE,with panoramic views
- Utility Area
- Lots of storage space
- Semi Open Plan Kitchen
- Excellent Transport links to London
- 2 Bathrooms
London’s first Peabody Trust building, designed by H.A. Darbishire in a red brick Jacobethan style, completed in 1864.
Flat 62 is a genuinely unique, triple aspect, 1164 sq ft duplex apartment, with secluded private terrace with views over the roof tops of the City of London.
22 ft, double height sky lit entrance lobby, featuring a stone, “Gone with the Wind” style staircase wrapping around the curved internal entrance hall.
Secure rented underground parking (by separate negotiation)
Resident permit parking onstreet
Inside congestion zone (90% resident discount)
Building common part underwent a £400,000 refurb early 2016
Fully refurbished in early 2013 – a sympathetic overhaul, retaining and enhancing original features whilst bringing the living arrangements up to date. Summary of works includes:
· Renovation and double glazing of all original sash windows
· New heating system (new boiler, antique style radiators, heated towel rail)
· New kitchen with integrated quality appliances (dishwasher, fridge/freezer, 40 bottle capacity wine cooler, oven, microwave, hob and extractor, waste disposal)
· Reclaimed Keruing hardwood parquest floor throughout on suspended sub floor
· Replacement of bathroom and shower room, incorporating marble tiles and flooring, with underfloor heating
· Stereo system integrated to ceilings in living room, hallway, bathroom and shower room
· Installation of utility cupboard with washer / dryer in hall way
· Bespoke shelving, cupboards and storage in all rooms
· Installation of 95sq ft deck and sand blasted glass privacy screens
· Completely rewired with new spot down lighters throughout
· Completely re-plumbed
No Onward Chain
Underground Car Parking
Close to local shops
Integrated sound system
Gas central heating
Close to transport links
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62890517.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22531s. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tepilo Limited, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.