3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSteyning Road, Birmingham
Sold STC £165,000
- No Onward Chain
- Semi Detached House
- Porch & Hallway
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Rear Double Garage & Gardens
LOCATION IS EVERYTHING! An early viewing is highly recommended of this TRADITIONAL SEMI DETACHED which is in close proximity to the Swan Shopping Centre and on a SOUGHT AFTER road. The property is ideal for a family so hurry and CALL TODAY.
LOCATION IS EVERYTHING! An early viewing is highly recommended of this TRADITIONAL SEMI DETACHED which is in close proximity to the Swan Shopping Centre and on a SOUGHT AFTER road. The property is ideal for a family so hurry and CALL TODAY on 0121 742 1725.
Lawn area with steps leading to:
Via a UPVC double glazed leaded and stained door with matching UPVC double glazed leaded windows, ceramic floor tiling and a further door to:
Obscure single glazed window to side elevation, staircase rising to the first floor landing, central heating radiator, meter cupboards, laminate flooring and doors to:
Lounge/ Diner 23' 1" into bay x 9' 1" into recess ( 7.04m into bay x 2.77m into recess )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, UPVC half bay window and UPVC double glazed door to rear elevation, central heating radiator, two ceiling light points, fireplace with timber surround, tiled back and coal effect gas fire inset.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 5' 4" ( 2.82m x 1.63m )
A range of base units with roll edge work surface over, incorporating a single bowl stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, integrated four ring gas hob, electric over and extractor hood over, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, plumbing and space for a washing machine, laminate flooring and partial ceramic wall tiling.
Covered Side Passage
UPVC doors to both front and rear elevations, ceramic floor tiling and a wall mounted central heating boiler.
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 7" into bay x 9' 8" ( 3.53m into bay x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, television aerial point, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.00m )
UPVC half bay window to rear elevation, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 11" x 5' 7" ( 1.80m x 1.70m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, television aerial point and a ceiling light point.
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, panel bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled duel flush W.C, central heating radiator, partial ceramic wall tiling and laminate flooring.
Gated side access, paved patio area, mainly laid to lawn, external water supply and fencing to boundaries.
Double width garage with up and over doors, access via a secure rear service road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62890901.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHL203084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Sheldon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.