3 bedroom terraced house for saleBarncroft Way, Havant
Sold STC £190,000
- Mid terrace house
- Three bedrooms
- Front and rear garden
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Large family room
- Requested location
- Rental Income £895pcm
Look no further! We are delighted to offer to the market this extremely well presented three bedroom mid terrace family home. This fantastic home offers a wealth of flexible living accommodation and boast's front and read garden, large family room, kitchen diner and three bedrooms. Call to view!
Look no further! We are delighted to offer to the market this extremely well presented three bedroom mid terrace family home. This fantastic home offers a wealth of flexible living accommodation spanning two floors, Front and rear garden, reception room, modern fitted kitchen/diner, conservatory, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property further benefits from being in a wonderful location. Call to book a viewing today.
Fully enclosed front garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio, entertaining are leading to porch.
Door and windows to dual elevation, tilled flooring, door to.
Reception Room 10' 5" x 19' 7" ( 3.18m x 5.97m )
Patio doors and windows to dual elevation, textured ceiling, smooth walls, radiator and carpeted.
Door and window to dual elevation, smooth ceiling and textured walls, modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll edge work surface over, stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a range of appliances, space for table and chairs.
Conservatory/ Play Room
Upvc construction, doors leading on to garden, lights and carpeted flooring.
textured ceiling with loft hatch, built in storage cupboard, doors to.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 11' 7" ( 3.18m x 3.53m )
window to front elevation, smooth ceiling and walls with coving, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 6' 3" x 10' 7" ( 1.91m x 3.23m )
window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling and walls with coving,
Bedrooms Three 8' 9" x 12' 2" ( 2.67m x 3.71m )
Window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling and walls with coving, built in fitted wardrobes.
smooth ceiling and walls, fitted family bathroom comprising of bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, low level w/c with heated towel rail. tilled flooring.
Fully enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with path and patio area perfect for entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62891675.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.