3 bedroom link detached house for saleSilkstone Way, LEEDS
Sold STC £240,000
- £240,000 - £250,000
- Linked Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Well Presented
- Close Proximity To Local Amenities
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Guide Price £240,000 - £250,000 Situated within a peaceful cul de sac and within close proximity to Crossgates shopping, train station and schools is this well presented three bedroom linked detached house. An early inspection comes highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Guide Price £240,000 - £250,000 William H Brown is delighted to present this spacious three bedroom linked detached house situated in a popular area of Crossgates, within close proximity to local shops, restaurants and Crossgates Train Station. The property benefits from Gas Central Heating System, good size private rear garden, cul de sac position and garage. Must be viewed to be appreciated.
Door to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, wash hand basin, WC, radiator.
Lounge 12' 5" max x 14' plus window ( 3.78m max x 4.27m plus window )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.79m )
Double glazed door to rear garden, radiator, double glazed window to rear garden.
Kitchen 15' 5" max x 20' 5" max ( 4.70m max x 6.22m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to rear, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, electric oven with gas hob, radiator, door to garage and storage cupboard.
Door to rear garden, plumbing for washing machine, work surfaces.
Access to the loft, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.89m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes,
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, part tiled, heated towel rail.
Lawn area and driveway leading to garage.
Block paved area leading to a lawn garden with planted boarders and fence boundary.
Up and over doors, power, light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62891711.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT105083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.