3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouthdown Road, Yaxley, Peterborough
- entrance hall
- lounge diner
- three bedrooms, bathroom
- gardens, driveway & garage
A very nicely presented family home which has been much improved & offers: entrance hall, lounge diner, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, front & rear gardens, driveway & garage. This property must be viewed to fully appreciate. This home must be viewed to appreciate.
A very nicely presented family home which is set in a pleasant location & has been much improved by the owners. This property must be viewed to fully appreciate.
Stairs to first floor, radiator, door to lounge diner.
Lounge Area 11' inc chimney breast x 13' 4" ( 3.35m inc chimney breast x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring, living flame gas fire with mantle & surround, spotlights to ceiling. Through to dining area.
Dining Area 11' 7" x 7' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.41m )
Double glazed french doors to the rear, radiator, understairs storage cupboard. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 5' 10" ( 3.51m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to the side & double glazed door to the rear. Sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards below & range of wall mounted storage cupboards, fitted electric hob with electric double oven, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to the loft, laundry cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom 1 14' 2" max x 8' 6" mx inc stairwell ( 4.32m max x 2.59m mx inc stairwell )
Two double glazed windows to the front, radiator, spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 8' 5" x 9' 6" ( 2.57m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 5' 7" ( 2.90m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, spotlights to the ceiling.
Frosted double glazed window to the side, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, panel bath with shower & screen, radiator, tiling to walls.
Outside The Property
The front garden is laid to low maintenance gravel with a driveway extending alongside the house. The driveway leads to the single garage which has an up & over door, window to the rear and side door into the garden. The rear garden offers a timber decked seating area with steps down to a paved patio which in turn leads down to an area of maintenance free lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62891714.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ104365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.