4 bedroom detached house for saleSilverlake, Dorset
- Choose your plot
- Choose your property design & size
- Set in 500 acres of Nature Reserve
- Lakes, waterways, woodland & heathland
- 5 Star luxurious spa and pool complex
- Many Amenities on site
- Incredible design features
- Eco homes of distinction
- Homes available from £350,000 up to £1,000,000 +
LUXURY HOLIDAY HOMES - Situated in over 500 acres of Nature Reserve and surrounded by the beautiful Dorset countryside, Silverlake has beautiful woodland, heathland, lakes, waterways, miles of paths and cycle tracks, children's adventure play areas, many water sports and activities. There will be a 5* resident's Spa and infinity pool complex, as well as many other amenities onsite. With an almost limitless back yard in which to relax and explore, Silverlake is destined to become one of the most premier holiday locations in the South West.
Habitat First have just released the exciting, second phase of the development at Silverlake in Dorset. At this early stage, there are some stunning, waterfront plots available, with uninterrupted views out over the lakes and the nature reserve beyond.
With prices ranging from 350,000 to upwards of 1 million for these beautiful, bespoke eco homes - where you can choose your plot location, then be involved from the very start with the build design, layouts, interiors, technologies and the best in sustainable materials and finishes, this is one of the most exciting developments to come to Dorset for many years.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62892575.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7263999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mayfair Town & Country , Poundbury & Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.