4 bedroom terraced house for saleMalbrook Road, Putney
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms And Additional Toilet
- Ample Of Storage Space
- Garage And Off-street Parking
This beautiful four bedroom town house is the perfect family home! Surrounded by outstanding schools the property has well-proportioned rooms throughout as well as extensive entertainment spaces including an eat-in kitchen and separate dining and living rooms.
Surrounded by outstanding schools the property has well-proportioned rooms throughout as well as extensive entertainment spaces including an eat-in kitchen and separate dining and living rooms.
Situated on the ground floor is a spacious reception room with doors leading to rear garden. At the back of the garden you can find a decked patio which creates the perfect space for that well-earned glass of wine.
All bedrooms are bright and spacious, providing ample storage space and built-in wardrobes.
On the first floor the kitchen is flooded with sunlight and fully fitted with updated features and integrated appliances.
Furthermore, the property benefits from a garage for one car and off-street parking.
Ideally situated in West Putney just off the Upper Richmond Road and providing easy access to Putney High Street with excellent transport links, shops, restaurants and local amenities, the property is located between both Barnes and Putney stations.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62893487.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUR105136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.