3 bedroom terraced house for saleFarringdon Road, HAVANT
Sold STC £200,000
- Off road parking
- Three Bedrooms
- Mid terrace
- Modern fitted kitchen and Bathroom
- Requested location
- Perfect family home
Wow! Look at this extremely well presented three bedroom mid terrace family home. This property offers a wealth of living accommodation, off road parking for two vehicle, three bedrooms, modern kitchen and bathroom, enclosed rear garden. This property makes a perfect family home in a popular area.
Wow! Look at this extremely well presented three bedroom mid terrace family home. This property offers a wealth of living accommodation, off road parking for two vehicle, entrance hall, open living room/diner, modern fitted kitchen, enclosed rear garden with brick built shed with power, three bedrooms, modern fitted bathroom. This fantastic house is a perfect family home located in a requested location. Call to book a viewing.
Dropped curb access providing off road parking for two vehicles, path to entrance.
Double glazed door and panelling to front elevation, textured ceiling with coving, smooth walls, carpeted stairs to first floor, tilled flooring, radiator, doors to.
Reception Room 20' 4" x 10' 9" ( 6.20m x 3.28m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear elevation, textured ceiling with coving and smooth walls, fire place with surround, laminate flooring, radiator and space for table and chairs.
Double glazed door and windows to rear elevation leading on to garden, smooth ceiling with spot lighting, smooth walls and partly tilled splash backs, modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface over. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space and plumbing for a range of appliances, built in storage cupboard and tilled flooring.
Fully enclosed rear garden with side pedestrian access, laid to lawn with patio and decked area, ideal for entertaining, brick built shed with power
Textured ceiling with loft access, smooth walls, carpeted, doors to.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.99m x 2.62m )
Double glazed to front elevation, textured ceiling with coving, smooth walls, built in wardrobes and storage cupboard, carpeted, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 8' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.67m )
Double glazed to front elevation, smooth ceiling with coving, smooth walls, built in storage cupboard, carpeted, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 10' 9" ( 2.06m x 3.28m )
Double glazed to rear elevation, smooth ceiling with coving, smooth walls, laminate flooring and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, texture ceiling with coving, tilled walls, modern fitted kitchen comprising of panelled bath with tilled surround, wash hand basin, low level w/c.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62893511.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.