4 bedroom detached house for saleWest Clandon
- Private road
- Scope to do work/extend further (STPP)
- Character fireplaces
- Stunning secluded garden
- Swimming pool
Tucked away at the end of a private shared driveway, this delightful property certainly offers peace and privacy for those buyers appreciating a secluded spot. The original house dates back to the 1930's and was extended in the 70's to give an upstairs floor and additional ground floor space. It has two wonderful fireplaces, oak ceiling beams, leaded pane windows and stripped floors. There is plenty of storage in the Kitchen and the Utility room and to the upstairs bedrooms. Whilst in good working order, the house would appeal to those wishing to put their own stamp on it.
* Kitchen/breakfast room with wood effect cabinets and black granite work tops. Integrated electric double oven, electric ceramic hob , dishwasher and fridge
* Main sitting room with double aspect windows, brick surround fireplace housing a coal and wood burning stove
* Dining Room with two sets of French windows opening onto the verandah/patio area
*Library room with built in bookcases
* Second sitting room with brick inglenook style fireplace containing a wood burning stove, two sets of French windows opening onto the verandah/patio area
Utility room with space for washing machine and tumble drier
2 downstairs WC's
Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, wardrobe storage and large eaves storage cupboard
3 further double bedrooms all with built in wardrobe storage
Family bathroom with shower over bath, WC, sink and bidet
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62893517.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 366590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, East Horsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.