2 bedroom terraced house for saleAvondale Road, KETTERING
Sold STC £115,000
- Vacant Property
- Town Centre Amenities
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Very Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Viewing Recommended
TWO BEDROOM CENTRE TERRACE - END OF CHAIN SALE - Close to town centre amenities, good size lounge/dining room, first floor family bathroom, enclosed rear garden. Viewing highly recommended.
Reached via double glazed main front door. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor landing.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 22'3 x 10'8 max (6.78m x 3.25m)
Window to front aspect. Fireplace with Adams style surround, marble effect hearth and living flame gas fire. TV point.
KITCHEN 13'6 x 10'8 (4.11m x 3.25m)
Window to rear aspect and window to side aspect. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and automatic dishwasher. Electric oven and gas hob. Space for fridge/freezer. Under stairs storage.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Storage cupboard. Access to loft.
BEDROOM ONE 13'11 max x 10'5 (4.24m x 3.18m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Coving to ceiling.
BEDROOM TWO 11'4 x 8'3 (3.45m x 2.51m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Obscure window to rear aspect. Radiator. Three piece suite comprises panel bath with mixer tap shower attachment over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Airing cupboard housing boiler.
Enclosed by timber fencing and walling. Gated access to side. Mainly laid to lawn with patio area. Brick out barn with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62894969.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.