3 bedroom detached house for saleBirkdale Avenue, Mildenhall, BURY ST. EDMUNDS
- Detached family home beautifully presented
- Stylish and contemporary style kitchen/dining room
- Three generous bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Gardens, parking and garage
- Beautifully presented throughout
Situated in this popular residential location and within walking distance of all of the town's amenities this beautifully presented property could be your next ideal home.
Situated in this extremely popular residential location in a tucked away position and in easy walking distance of all of the town's amenities this truly is an opportunity to acquire an ideal home. The property has been meticulously improved over recent years by the present owner and is well presented throughout, benefitting from an extended living room, a modern kitchen that was refitted a few years ago, a new bathroom and replacement windows throughout, all flooring and carpets on the ground floor have been replaced. This home further benefits from front and rear gardens, garage and parking.
The Accommodation Comprises
With a full length storage cupboard and a coats cupboard, radiator and a further cupboard provides storage under the stairs.
Living Room 17' 10" x 15' 1" max ( 5.44m x 4.60m max )
With a wooden feature fireplace with wooden mantle and surround, marble insert and heath with a coal effect fire, wall lighting, TV point, radiator.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 17' 10" max x 10' ( 5.44m max x 3.05m )
Providing a full range of cream wall and base level units with a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for a dishwasher and space for an oven with extractor hood fitted above, space for a fridge freezer, tiled splashback, tiled flooring, radiator, TV point.
Providing a deep built in airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder with shelving for storage, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler.
Which has been recently refitted providing a double shower cubicle, contemporary style oblong wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboards under for storage, close coupled wc, wall mounted heated towel rail.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
With access into the insulated loft space, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.07m )
With TV point, radiator and views over the rear gardens. The bedroom opens into a:
Which provides two built in double wardrobes with sliding doors.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.07m x 3.00m )
With a triple built in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.34m )
With views over the front garden and the grassed area beyond, radiator.
Comprising of a white suite with a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin with mixer taps and cupboards under for storage, low level wc, tiled walls and flooring and a wall mounted heated towel rail.
The property enjoys a tucked away position with the front garden providing a lawned, fully fenced area overlooking a grassed pedestrian walkway beyond. The rear garden provides a fully enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with an outside tap and lighting, flower borders with mature shrubs and plants, garden shed and access to the garage/workshop which provides power, light and there is parking for at least two vehicles to the front of the garage.
On leaving Mildenhall High Street turn onto New Street and then left onto Queensway. Proceed along Queensway and turn right onto Queens Drive continue to the end of Queens Drive and turn left and then Birkdale Avenue will be the road facing you. The property is then on the right hand side at the far end.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62895653.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.