3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBridwell Road, Plymouth
Sold STC £130,000
- No Upward Chain
- Semi Detached
- Popular Location
Situated in the popular Weston Mill area and close to a wealth of local amenities is this excellent semi detached property. The property has no upper chain and features an excellent conservatory and garden.
Offered for sale in the popular Weston Mill area and with no upward chain in this very nice three bedroom semi detached home. This wonderful house has undergone a programme of improvement and is within touching distance of completion and benefits from a brilliant conservatory and garden. Local amenities are close by by and include shops, schools and transport links.
Front facing obscured double glazed door with side facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, under stairs cupboard.
Lounge/kitchen Dinner 8' 11" x 10' 1" Max ( 2.72m x 3.07m Max )
Front facing double glazed bay window. Wall mounted radiator, television, telephone points, gas fire, wall lights. Plain plastered walls and ceiling.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 9' 11" Max ( 3.00m x 3.02m Max )
Double glazed patio doors. Wall mounted radiator, fitted cupboards.
Kitchen 10' 9" Max x 6' 7" ( 3.28m Max x 2.01m )
Side facing double glazed window. Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces. Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl. Free standing cooker with gas hob and oven. Plumbing for a washing machine, free standing fridge/freezer. Plain plastered walls and tiled flooring.
Side facing obscured window. Loft access with pull down ladder.
Bedroom One 12' 6" Max into Bay x 10' Max ( 3.81m Max into Bay x 3.05m Max )
Front facing double glazed bay window. Fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, television point. Plain plastered walls and ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' Max x 10' ( 3.05m Max x 3.05m )
Rear facing double glazed window with stunning views. Wall mounted radiator. Plain plastered walls and ceiling.
Rear facing double glazed obscured window. Bath with mixer taps and overhead shower, wash hand basin and low level wc. Heated towel rail. Partly tiled walls and laminated flooring.
Bedroom Three 5' 9" x 5' 10" ( 1.75m x 1.78m )
Front facing double glazed. Built in cupbaords with shelves, wall mounted radiator.
Window to rear and side elevation and door to rear elevation with stunning views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62895665.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.