2 bedroom apartment for saleBasing Road, Banstead
- **Ideal for a first time buyer or investment**
- Two generous sized bedrooms
- Spacious reception/dining room
- Tastefully decorated throughout
- Communal gardens
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Within walking distance of Banstead Village and train station
***PERFECT PROPERTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS/INVESTMENT***OPEN DAY 19th NOVEMBER***
Fantastic two bedroom property in Banstead, situated on a popular devlopment with it's lush communal gardens and leafy surroundings.
Come and take a look at this fantastic two bedroom home which is tastefully decorated throughout. The property boasts a spacious reception/dining room with sliding patio doors leading out onto the large balcony which is perfect for al fresco dining. There is a lovely separate kitchen which is fully fitted with modern appliances and a family bathroom which is easily accessible from all rooms.The two bedrooms are both generously sized and both benefit from built in wardrobes, giving plenty of extra storage.
Added benefits to this apartment are it's two allocated parking spaces, the gorgeous communal gardens and leafy surroundings where the property is set and the location being within walking distance to Banstead Village and Train Station
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62895695.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EPS104541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Epsom. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.