3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMillway Furlong, Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Brand New 3 Bedroom Home
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Off Street Parking
- Luxury Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Fitted Wardrobes to Master Bedroom
Plot 12 Millway Furlong - A superb three bedroom semi detached home with great ground floor footprint flooded with natural light by the double bay windows. ** Help to Buy availale on this plot**
Situated in the historic and popular village of Haddenham, Millway Furlong is an exclusive quality development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes by local building firm W.E Black Ltd. Homes are built to a high specification throughout with luxury kitchens including integrated appliances, bathrooms featuring modern white sanitary ware, ceramic wall tiling from Minoli's exclusive collection and heated towel rails. Homes are built with energy efficiency in mind, featuring sound and thermal insulation and gas fired central heating with thermostatic radiator valves and electronic programmers.
Haddenham and Thame Parkway Station, a few minutes walk from Millway Furlong, provides Chiltern Railways services to London Marylebone, Birmingham Moor Street, Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon, with the fastest travel time into London being around 35 minutes. Access to the M40 motorway is a short drive away (c. 8 miles) via the A418.
Call now to arrange a viewing of the marketing suite on 01844 260000.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62896091.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THM303424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Thame. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.