3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCampers Avenue, Letchworth Garden City
Sold STC £380,000
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Within Walking Distance To Local Shops And Amenities
- Popular Quiet Neighbour Hood
- Off Road Parking For Up To Three Cars, With Additional Garage
- Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- Modern Combi Boiler With HIVE System Installed.
- Decent Sized Front & Rear Gardens.
- Kitchen Diner With Separate Utility Room
** SOLD BY CONNELLS LETCHWORTH **. Offering A Wealth Of Accommodation Throughout Including Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Utility Room, Cloakroom, Snug, Three Good Sized Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Garage And Off Road Parking, Front & Rear Gardens
Letchworth Garden City:
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 35 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more...
Door to the front aspect. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Leading onto the snug, cloakroom, lounge and kitchen diner.
Wash hand basin, Low level w/c. Radiator. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Lounge 15' 8" max x 11' 4" ( 4.78m max x 3.45m )
Cast iron fire place. Television point, Radiator. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Second Sitting Room 11' 6" max x 11' ( 3.51m max x 3.35m )
Radiator. Telephone point. Television point. Pine flooring. Feature cast iron fire place. Double glazed windows to the front and side aspect.
Kitchen / Diner 19' max x 12' 5" ( 5.79m max x 3.78m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces. One and a half bowl sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven with gas hob and extractor fan over, with stainless steel splash back. Integrated microwave. Plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Cupboard under the stairs with an additional utility room which houses the combi boiler. New heating system by Worcester Bosch which is hive controlled.
Utility Room 11' x 7' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.29m )
Wall and base units with roll top work surfaces. Cupboards. Plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. French doors leading on to the rear garden. Tiled flooring.
Stairs rising from the entrance hall. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Loft access. Internal doors leading into all bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 14' 3" max x 10' 4" ( 4.34m max x 3.15m )
Fitted carpet throughout. Radiator. Door leading into en-suite. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. 1.2 meter shower cubicle. Tiled splash back area. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Second Bedroom 9' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Built in wardrobes.
Third Bedroom 11' max x 8' 4" ( 3.35m max x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Free standing roll top bath with mixer taps. Low level w/c. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Wooden flooring. Cupboard. Tiled splash back area. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Pathed driveway for up to three cars enclosed by double wooden gates. Access to garage. Mainly laid to lawn. Pathway leading to the front door.
Raised decking area and garden shed. Patio area. Mainly laid to lawn. Enclosed by timber fencing. Cherry and apple trees. Access to garage and front of property.
Brick built detached garage with tiled roof and double doors.
Lease Length: 999 years
Lease Left: 904 years
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62896103.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCH305019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Letchworth Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.