4 bedroom chalet for saleCricklade Road, Swindon
Sold STC £310,000
- Refurbished Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Refurbished Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Refurbished Downstairs Shower Room and Upstairs Toilet
- Living Room
- Carport and Parking plus Garage/Workshop
- New Heating System
- No Chain
Modernised 1960's built detached family 4 bedroom home offered for sale with no onward chain. Refurbished Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Refurbished Downstairs Shower Room, Two Bedrooms, Lounge, Landing, Two Further Bedrooms, Refurbished Bath Room. Workshop/Garage Space. Viewing Recommended
Modernised 1960's built detached family 4 bedroom home offered for sale with no onward chain. Refurbished Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Refurbished Downstairs Shower Room, Two Bedrooms, Lounge, Landing, Two Further Bedrooms, Refurbished Bath Room. Workshop/Garage Space. Brand New Heating System, CCTV system, carport, off road parking, rear garden. Viewing Highly Recommended.
Glazed Upvc Door To
Kitchen/breakfast Room 20' 10" x 9' 11" ( 6.35m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front and side, base and eye units with roll edge work surface, sink and drainer, range cooker space with extractor hood over, breakfast bar, integrated microwave, tiled floor, coved, spot lights, radiator, cctv monitor,
Tiled floor, textured ceiling, built in cupboard.
Feature Skylight window, double shower cubicle, W/C and wash hand basin in vanity unit, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, spot lights.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points, built in cupboard.
Bedroom Three 15' x 10' 2" ( 4.57m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points, double doors to built in cupboard with shelving.
Stairs to first floor with feature lighting, feature skylight window, radiator, part obscure glazed UPVC door to garage with frosted panel.
Living Room 19' 11" x 12' 1" ( 6.07m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, power points, fireplace.
spot lights, loft hatch.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 12' 5" max ( 4.62m x 3.78m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points, part sloping ceiling, eaves storage.
Bedroom Two 15' 2" x 12' 5" max ( 4.62m x 3.78m max )
Double glazed window to front, part sloping ceilings, eaves storage, built in cupboard with boiler, radiator, power points.
Double glazed window to side, W/C and wash hand basin set in vanity unit with storage cupboard below, bath with wall mounted shower, heated towel rail.
Driveway giving access to the Garage/Workshop with up and over door, 20' 1" ( 7' 9" minimum ) x 45' 3" maximum having two double glazed UPVC windows to rear, Sliding Patio UPVC doors to side. light and power connected. The vendor informs us that the main drains run through the workshop adding the potential STPP to turn this into further accommodation with bathroom. The enclosed front garden features a personnel gate with 5 lever mortise dead lock and a custom made gate to allow vehicular access. Carport to the front feature lockable posts and a lockable motorcycle post. The rear garden is enclosed with lawned area and a blank canvas in our opinion for the next buyer to make their own.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE104278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.