2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHill Top Drive, HARROGATE
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Wet room
- Front and rear gardens
- Garage and driveway parking
- EPC C
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this semi-detached bungalow located in a desirable area of the town. The property offers spacious living accommodation throughout inclusive of two bedrooms, front and rear gardens, garage and driveway parking.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this semi-detached bungalow located in a desirable area of the town with excellent local shopping facilities and transport links. The property offers spacious living accommodation throughtout and comprises entrance porch, lounge, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, modern wet room, front and rear gardens, garage and driveway parking.
Hill Top Drive
A pleasantly proportioned semi-detached bungalow in a popular and sought after location. Being offered to the market with no onward chain, the property briefly comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a modern style wet room. There are gardens to the front and rear, driveway and garage. Good local amenities. Internal viewing strongly recommended.
Single glazed window and ramp access leading to:
Door to side aspect, loft access and two radiators.
Lounge 14' 1" x 11' ( 4.29m x 3.35m )
Double glazed door to the front aspect. Wall mounted electric fire, coving and double panel radiator.
Kitchen 9' 11" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.02m max x 3.02m max )
Fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base units and work surfaces incorporating sink unit and drainer. Space for electric cooker. Plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Worcester Bosch central heating boiler and double panel radiator. Double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' 11" ( 3.73m x 3.33m )
Outlook over the garden. Radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Double panel radiator.
Modern style white suite comprising Mira shower unit, rail and curtain. Hand wash basin and low flush WC. Tiled flooring and ladder style radiator. Double glazed window to the side elevation.
Generous driveway providing off street parking, garage access, patio area, small retaining wall.
Paved back garden enclosed by fencing. Raised vegetable / flower garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62898473.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRG104074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.