4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSycamore Gardens, Epsom
- Four double bedrooms
- Open-plan kitchen/dining with integrated appliances
- Separate living room
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Fully turfed private garden
- Integral garage and two additional private parking space
- Utility Room
HOME 90. This is a beautiful four bedroom semi detached family home designed, specified and built to give you every comfort and convenience situated in an area that enjoys a range of shopping, leisure facilities & excellent schools.
The Shepperton homes are 4 double bedroom detached or semi-detached homes, split across two levels. The living space has been thoughtfully designed to offer a spacious, open-plan kitchen/dining area, a utility room and a separate living room featuring front facing bay window. All homes benefit from an integral garage and two additional private parking spaces.
Nestled between the desirable towns of Epsom and Ewell, Sycamore Gardens is a beautiful collection of high quality new
homes set amongst landscaped avenues and green open spaces. On the doorstep of the famous Epsom Downs, it offers quintessential market town living just 32 minutes from central London. Each home is designed, specified and built to give you every comfort and convenience, all situated in an area that enjoys a wide range of shopping, leisure facilities and excellent schools.
Please note images are taken of the show home at Sycamore Gardens and are to give an idea of the style and finish of the build.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EPS104563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Ewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.