2 bedroom terraced house for saleLongford Way, Didcot, OX11
- Excellent road & rail transport links
- Train Station 0.5 miles
- Perfect for first time buyers or buy to let investors
HouseSimple is delighted to present this two bedroom, mid terraced property on the sought after Ladygrove Estate. This property is perfect for first time buyers, or for a buy to let investor. The property benefits from 2 off street parking spaces, excellent transport links by rail and by road (perfect for commuters), and gas central heating. There are UPVC windows throughout.
The property is ideally situated close to local amenities including schools and the Orchard Shopping Centre.
The property comprimises:
- 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- Living room with laminate flooring, and providing cupboard space under stairs.
- Family bathroom
- Garden to the rear with gated access
- Gas central heating throughout.
- UPVc windows.
- 2 off street parking spaces.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62899163.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS57105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.