2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Street, Royal Wootton Bassett
Withdrawn from Market
- Charming Cottage Arranged Over Four Floors
- Desirable Royal Wootton Bassett Location Within Walking Distance Of The High Street
- Two Double Bedrooms, First Floor Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room & Cellar
- Splendid Far Reaching Views
- Internal Viewing Essential To Fully Appreciate
A DELIGHTFUL EXTENDED COTTAGE arranged over FOUR STOREYS, situated in a popular and convenient location, within easy walking distance of the main High Street of Royal Wootton Bassett. The property has been improved over the years and maintained to a high standard by the current owner and should be viewed at the earliest opportunity to fully appreciate in the opinion of sole agent Charles Harding. The accommodation on offer briefly comprises of two double bedrooms, with the second bedroom offering stunning far reaching views to the rear, along with a spacious first floor landing. The ground floor consists of a living room, refitted kitchen with granite work surfaces, dining room and further boasts a cellar for storage. Further attributes include uPVC double glazing and gas central heating with a Worcester Bosch combination boiler. Externally the home boasts a sunny aspect courtyard style rear garden and we are advised residents parking can also be possibly obtained subject to a permit.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62899262.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7308487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Harding Estate Agents, Royal Wootton Bassett. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.