1 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCommon Lane, Hucknall, Nottingham
Sold STC £110,000
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Popular Location
- One Bedroom
- Driveway & Off Road Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Fitted Kitchen
- 21' Lounge Diner
- Double Glazing
An opportunity has arisen to purchase this One Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow overlooking Misk Hills. In need of some modernisation the property comprises Entrance Porch, 21' Lounge Diner, One Double Bedroom, Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom. There is a Driveway to the Front and Rear Garden. VIEW NOW!!
This extended Semi Detached Bungalow is set in a popular area of Hucknall overlooking Misk Hills. In brief the accommodation offers, Entrance Porch, Fitted Kitchen, One Double Bedroom, 21' Lounge Diner and Bathroom. Outside to the Front there is a driveway and gravelled parking area and to the rear there is a garden. Having Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing the property must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer. Call 0115 968 0528 to arrange your vieiwng.
Having upvc double glazed part glazed Front door, tiled floor, wall mounted central heating boiler, central heating radiator, two windows to the side elevation, upvc double glazed rear access door and inner door through to:-
Kitchen 15' x 6' 11" plus recess ( 4.57m x 2.11m plus recess )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surface over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, built in electric over with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, central heating radiator, tiled flooring, upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation and inner window through to the lounge area.
Lounge/diner 21' 7" x 12' 9" ( 6.58m x 3.89m )
Having sliding patio doors opening out to the rear garden, upvc double glazed window to the side elevation, two central heating radiators and TV point and inner window through to the kitchen.
Having loft hatch and doors into bedroom, bathroom and lounge.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 11' 11" into bay ( 3.33m x 3.63m into bay )
Having upvc double glazed bay window to the front elevation offering views over Misk Hills and central heating radiator.
Bathroom 9' 10" x 5' 11" ( 3.00m x 1.80m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC, part tiled walls, laminate flooring, central heating radiator and built in airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
To the front there is a driveway providing off road parking with double opening wrought iron gates, additional gravel hardstanding and flower bed. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with flowerbeds and borders, path, fenced boundaries and space for shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUK100660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Hucknall - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.