2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWindsor Road, Cowlersley, HUDDERSFIELD
Sold STC £115,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **GUIDE PRICE £115,000-£130,000**
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached
- Kitchen Diner
- Front & Rear gardens
- Garage, Far Reaching Views
**GUIDE PRICE £115,000-£130,000**
A two bedroom semi detached property with GARDENS to the front and rear, a GARAGE and far reaching VIEWS. Located in popular Cowlersley with ease of access to the Huddersfield town centre.
It is a pleasure to offer to the market this two bedroom semi detached property located in popular Cowlersley with ease of access to the Huddersfield town centre.
Briefly comprising lounge, kitchen diner, two bedrooms and a house bathroom. Having gardens to both the front and rear and a garage to the rear. The property boasts far reaching views and has double glazing throughout and gas central heating. Also boasting far reaching views far reaching views.
Ideal for first time buyers and viewing is highly recommended.
Enter the property to the side via a uPVC double glazed door into the hall. A staircase rises to the first floor landing.
Lounge 11' plus bay x 13' into recess ( 3.35m plus bay x 3.96m into recess )
This good sized lounge has an electric fire, a radiator and a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
A spacious fitted kitchen with a good range of wall and base units with a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer and complementary work surfaces. Having an electric oven and gas hob with a cooker hood over and an integrated fridge freezer.
The room has two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation. A door leads to the cellar.
A staircase from the entrance hallway rises to the first floor accommodation. Doors lead to the two bedrooms and the bathroom. Loft access.
Bedroom One 11' to robe fronts x 11' max into recess ( 3.35m to robe fronts x 3.35m max into recess )
A well proportioned double bedroom with built-in wardrobes with sliding doors and cupboards above, a built-in dressing table with drawers and cupboards, a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" max x 9' ( 4.22m max x 2.74m )
Another double bedroom with a radiator and built-in wardrobes with sliding doors. Far reaching views can be enjoyed via the uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a suite comprising a bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low flush WC. The part tiled room has an extractor fan, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property is a feature pebbled area and shrubs. A path leads to the rear of the property where the garage is located.
A gate opens onto steps which lead to the rear garden. The garden has paved and pebbled areas and affords far reaching views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62902805.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.