3 bedroom house for saleQueensway, Mildenhall, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £130,000
- Exceptionally spacious two story masionette
- Situated in the grounds of a period house with communal garden
- Combined ground rent and maintenance charge is £2394.94 per annum
- Three good size bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Located just a short distance from the town centre this well proportioned property is believed to be a formal coach house. There are three bedrooms and a very good size lounge.
This interesting property is set just a short distance from the town centre. There is a gas fired central heating system and sealed unit double glazing. With three good size bedrooms on the first floor and a large lounge downstairs. The property offers generous accommodation throughout. This home could further benefit from some updating.
The Property Comprises
Entrance Hall 14' 3" x 8' 9" ( 4.34m x 2.67m )
Stairs to first floor, radiator and door to:
Lounge 18' 8" x 14' 3" ( 5.69m x 4.34m )
Kitchen 14' 3" x 8' 8" ( 4.34m x 2.64m )
With a range of wall and base level units with a single drainer stainless steel sink unit, radiator, space for oven, vinyl floor covering and wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Spacious, light and airy landing.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 11' 3" ( 4.39m x 3.43m )
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 10' 3" ( 4.37m x 3.12m )
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.39m )
Comprising of a white suite with a panelled bath and a folding shower screen and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, vinyl floor covering.
To the front of the property there is an allocated parking space and to the rear of the main house there is a communal garden which is fully enclosed and mainly laid to lawn.
This property is offered for sale with a new lease of 125 years. Combined ground rent and maintenance charge is £2394.94 per annum. (Information taken from draft budget 2017)
On entering Mildenhall High Street from Kingsway turn right into New Street and then left into Queensway, the property can then be found on the left.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62902838.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.