2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFridaybridge Road, Elm, WISBECH
Sold STC £125,000
- Great Potential development Opportunity
- In Need of Modernisation
- Popular Village Location
- Good Sized Plot
*£1000 Buyers Incentive Campaign on this Property
*In Need of Modernisation
*Great Potential development Opportunity
*Character Semi Detached Cottage
*Good Sized Plot
*Popular Village Location
*Key in Office and No Onward Chain
Upvc door into;
There is a wall mounted electric fusebox, storage cupboard, radiator, doors to all rooms and stairs leading to first floor.
5.99m x 3.78m (19'8" x max 12'5") There is a feature fire with tiled surround enclosing a fitted living flame gas fire with back boiler, understairs cupboard, windows to front and side, radiator and a Upvc door to front of property.
3.65m x 3.09m (12' x max 10'2") Fitted with a range of matching base and wall units incorporating a single stainless steel drainer with sink unit and mixer taps, space for cooker, space for tumble drier, plumbing for a washing machine, partly tiled walls, space for fridge/freezer, radiator and window to the side.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower overhead, radiator and frosted window to the rear.
Doors to both bedrooms.
3.81m x 3.35m (12'6" x max 11') There is a built in wardrobe to one wall with extra cupboard space, built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, loft access, radiator and window to the front.
2.81m x 2.20m (9'3" x 7'3") There is a radiator and window to the rear.
The garden is wrapped around from the front and side of the property providing plenty of off road parking there is a track leading to the single garage. There are many mature trees, plants and shrubs, the area is fully enclosed and there are field views to the rear of the property.
There is an up and over door shelving and a door exiting into garden.
Agents Notes: There is possible potential subject to planning for a residential building plot to the side of the property please call the office to discuss this further.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62904053.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.