1 bedroom apartment for saleNash Mills, Hemel Hempstead
Offers in Excess of
- No Upper Chain
- One Double Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Parking
- Walking distance to APSLEY TRAIN STATION
- Close To Local Shops & Amenities
- Tastefully Presented Throughout
- Ideal For First Time Buyers & Investors
- Internal Viewings Recommended
OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN!!! Flaggs are delighted to bring to the market this stunning ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR apartment located in this popular modern development in Nash Mills Wharf briefly comprising; Entrance hall with security entry phone, Open Plan Living Room leading to a modern Fitted Kitchen with built in appliances, Double Bedroom, Modern Fitted Bathroom, Double Glazing, GAS CENTRAL HEATING, Allocated Parking Space. The property also benefits from being just a short walk from APSLEY TRAIN STATION and must be seen to be fully appreciated, call Flaggs now to arrange a viewing, 01442 232888.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62904116.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flaggs Estate Agent, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.