2 bedroom apartment for saleHillside Manor, Brookshill, Harrow Weald, Middlesex, HA3
- Contemporary kitchen with Composite stone worktop and Siemens appliances
- Ensuite Bathroom to Master Bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes to select Bedrooms
- Flooring throughout
- Landscaped communal Gardens
- Private Balconies to select plots
- Gas fired
- underfloor heating throughout
- Lift to all floors
- Allocated parking spaces
LAUNCHING 17TH/18TH JUNE
Accessed via the tree-lined Brookshill and set in beautifully landscaped grounds, Hillside Manor comprises seven spacious new build apartments with a contemporary interior, and two renovated listed houses complete with restored original features.
Each home has been created with the space to relax, work or entertain with a choice of landscaped gardens, private balconies and beautiful communal grounds. The exterior of your new home will reflect the quality that you will discover within and benefitting from the stunning views of Green Belt surroundings.
Completion due August 2017.
- Contemporary kitchen with Composite stone worktop and upstand, Glass splashback, Stainless steel sink with Blanco chrome pull out spray tap, Waste disposal, Chrome hot tap system for instant boiling water, Siemens appliances to include Single oven, Combination oven/microwave,
Induction hob, Integrated fridge/freezer, Integrated dishwasher, Extractor hood, Porcelain floor tiles.
- Siemens washing machine and tumble dryer
(to some plots).
- Ensuite Bathroom to Master Bedroom.
- Fitted wardrobes to select Bedrooms.
- Flooring throughout - Wood flooring to Lounge and Hallway, Carpets to all Bedrooms, Tiles to Kitchen and Bathrooms.
- Landscaped communal Gardens.
- Private Balconies to select plots.
- Gas fired, underfloor heating throughout.
- Lift to all floors.
- Allocated parking spaces.
- LED downlights to all rooms, CAT5 and coax cabling, Data network cabling installed, Full TV / SKY Plus multi-room wiring system.
- Video entry system.
- NACOSS approved alarm system.
- 10 Year Premier Warranty.
To attend the launch of this development, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Hillside Manor is well served when it comes to travel links, due to its location close to both the M1 and the M25. Harrow and Wealdstone station is just 10 minutes by car and offers Tube and overground services, while London Paddington and London Euston can both be reached in around 30 minutes. For international travel, Heathrow Airport is 35 minutes away by car.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62904875.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO160061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Bennett - in assoc.with Hamptons International, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.