4 bedroom terraced house for saleHarrow View West, Harrow View, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1
- 4-Bed Family House
- Living Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Guest Cloakroom
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom Family Bathroom with classic white bathroom suite
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed windows
- 10-yr NHBC Warranty
STAMP DUTY INCLUDED ON THE DUFFY HOUSETYPE RESERVATIONS TAKEN IN MARCH.
The Duffy, a 4-Bed/2-Bath End of Terrace Family Home that is being marketed on this new collection of stylish 2-Bedroom apartments and 2, 3 & 4-Bedroom homes to Harrow in North-West London.
With its great location, excellent schooling and easy transport links, Harrow View West's range of beautifully-designed new homes is bound to be popular.
Completion estimated for First Quarter 2017.
- Kitchen with stainless steel integrated under-counter single conventional electric oven, 4-burner gas hob, integrated extractor fan, laminate work surface and upstand, Stainless steel 1 bowl sink and monobloc taps, plumbing for washing machine.
- Living Room.
- Guest Cloakroom.
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom with classic white bathroom suite.
- Gas Central Heating.
- Double Glazed windows.
- 10-yr NHBC Warranty.
For further information, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 020 8954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
The sought-after London Borough of Harrow has much to offer boasting a large town centre with two shopping centres and further shops throughout College Road and Station Road. It's also renowned as being home to Harrow School and Harrow County School as well as hosting a University of Westminster campus.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO160175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Bennett - in assoc.with Hamptons International, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.