2 bedroom apartment for saleElder Place, Magpie Hall Road, Bushey, Hertfordshire, WD23
- High gloss contemporary Kitchen with Miele and Siemens appliances
- Villeroy & Boch Ensuite Bathrooms and Guest Cloakroom
- Wet underfloor heating to Bathrooms
- Fitted wardrobes to Bedrooms
- Flooring - Tiling to Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Lift to all floors
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Private Balcony
- Secure entrance to underground parking
STAMP DUTY CONTRIBUTIONS FOR AUGUST RESERVATIONS - Subject to T&C's. Please speak to a Sales Advisor for further information.
A First Floor 2-Bed/2-Bath apartment forming part of this new development by Shanly Homes of 12 Two Bedroom apartments located conveniently in the heart of Bushey. This apartment boasts 1,646 sq.ft of living space with a Balcony, Study, Utility and Larder cupboard, guest wc and Ensuite Bathrooms.
- High gloss contemporary kitchen with composite worktops and upstands, integrated Miele appliances to include a fan assisted self-cleaning single oven, integrated combination microwave, flexible 5-burner glass topped gas hob,
glass and stainless steel chimney extractor, Siemens integrated full height fridge and freezer,
integrated dishwasher, freestanding washing
machine and tumble dryer. Franke double bowl ceramic sink with drainers cut either side, Franke chrome mixer tap. Magic corner unit to facilitate clever storage solutions where possible, Stylish LED feature lighting to the underside of the wall units and plinths, Recessed LED downlights to kitchen and adjacent family breakfast areas. Minoli porcelain floor tiles.
- Utility Room with Franke ceramic under mounted sink, with drainer cut into the worktop, Franke chrome mixer tap to utility.
- Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware to Guest Cloakroom.
- Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware to fully tiled Ensuite Bathrooms.
- Wet underfloor heating to Ensuite Bathrooms.
- Fitted wardrobes to Bedrooms.
- Private Balcony.
- Secure basement allocated parking spaces.
- Private storage area.
- Beautiful landscaped communal gardens.
- Lift to all floors.
- 10yr Warranty.
Please also visit shanlyhomes.com for further information on this development.
Show Apartment open daily from 10am-5pm. Tel - 0208 950 6986. For further information, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 020 8954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
?Bushey is an extremely popular and desirable commuter location on account of its excellent transport links by rail and road.
?Watford Junction station is just three miles away with a journey time to London Euston of 15 minutes.
?The M1, M25 and A41 are also within easy reach.
?Popular with families with its well-regarded local state and independent schools including St Hilda's for girls aged 3-11, Little Reddings Primary School, Immanuel College (a co-educational Jewish day school) and the world-renowned Purcell School, the UK's oldest specialist music school.
?Local leisure facilities include the nearby Bushey Golf Course and Country Club and the family-friendly King George Recreation Ground close by.
?Shoppers have a wide choice from the local shops on Bushey high street, to the nearby shopping centres in Watford, Westfield or Brent Cross.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO160192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Bennett - in assoc.with Hamptons International, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.