3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeckley Row, Letchford Terrace, Headstone Lane, Harrow, HA3
Under Offer £549,950
- Living/Dining Room
- Guest WC
- 3 Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Ensuite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
- Terrace Off Master Bedroom
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden & Raised Patio
- BLP Secure Plus 10 Year Warranty
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE - A 3-Bed/2-Bath Townhouse by Beckley Homes.
Beckley Row is an exclusive new development of only six 3 bedroom family homes located in Letchford Terrace, Harrow. The houses are conveniently situated on the border of Hatch End with all its shopping facilities and restaurants. In addition its only a short walk from Headstone Lane Overground Station with connections to the Bakerloo Line (Harrow & Wealdstone) and into London.
Locally there are a wealth of amenities and an array of schools including Pinner Park Junior School, Hatch End High, Nower Hill Secondary School & Harrow College.
The houses are built to a high specification, features include:
* Contemporary Kitchens with Quartz Worktops and Integrated Appliances Including:
- AEG Oven
- AEG Stainless Steel Gas Hob (4 Ring)
- Lamona Clear Glass Extractor
- AEG Under Counter Fridge
- AEG Under Counter Freezer
- Lamona Dishwasher
- AEG Washer/Dryer
* Full Height Tiling Around Bath & Shower Areas, Half Height Tiling Elsewhere
* Quality Sanitary Ware & Stainless Steel Fittings
* Carpets to Stairs, 1st Floor Landing & Bedrooms
* Engineered Wood Flooring to Entrance Hall & Living Area
* Tiled Floors To Kitchen, WC, Bathroom & Ensuite
* Wardrobes Fitted To Master Bedroom Only
* Under floor Heating To Ground Floor
* Radiators to 1st & 2nd Floors
* Sky+ Point To Living Room & Master Bedroom
* TV Aerials to other Bedrooms
* LED Downlighters to all rooms except Bed 2 & 3
* Pendant lights to Bedroom 2 & 3
* Bi-Fold Doors From Living Room into the Garden
* Patio & Turf To Rear Garden
* Security Alarm
* Water Softener
* External water tap to front and sockets to front and rear
To arrange a viewing, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 020 8954 8626.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62904941.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO160238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Bennett - in assoc.with Hamptons International, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.