3 bedroom bungalow for saleOundle Avenue, Bushey, Hertfordshire, WD23
Under Offer £749,950
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- 3 Ensuite Shower/Bathrooms
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Guest Cloakroom
- Front and Rear gardens
- 2 Off Street Parking Spaces
- 10 Year Premier Warranty
An exclusive development of two semi-detached 3-Bedroom/3-Bathroom chalet bungalows built by the Heronslea Group. Ideally located in a quiet residential road within a mile of Bushey Heath High Road.
The properties have been built to a high specification and are complete and ready for immediate occupation.
- 3 double bedrooms
- Ensuite shower room to bed 1 & bed 3
- Ensuite bathroom to bed 2
- Fully integrated kitchen with Siemens appliances, soft closing cabinetry and composite stone worktop
- Utility room with separate washing machine & tumble dryer
- Lounge with bi-fold doors leading to the garden
- Guest wc
- Front and rear gardens
- Carpet to stairs, landing, bedroom 1 & bedroom 2
- Tiled floors to entrance hall, kitchen & guest wc
- Wood floors to reception room & bedroom 3
- 2 Off street parking spaces
- Under floor heating to ground floor with radiators on the first floor
- Security Alarm
- 10 year Premier Warranty
The Heronslea Group are award winning developers of prestigious, beautiful new homes in North London, North West London and the Home Counties. They have gained a reputation for maintaining the highest standards of quality, attention to detail and personal client service.
To arrange a viewing, please contact sole agents Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO160303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Bennett - in assoc.with Hamptons International, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.