1 bedroom apartment for saleEaling Hill, Ruislip Road, Greenford, UB6
Under Offer £300,000
- Fully fitted Kitchen with Zanussi appliances
- Contemporary style Bathroom
- Amtico Spacia flooring to Kitchen and Reception Rooms
- Carpet to Bedroom
- Mirror fitted wardrobes to Master Bedroom
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Communal Gardens
- 10yr NHBC Warranty
This Ground Floor 1-Bedroom apartment is part of this exciting new development located in Greenford.
Ealing Hill is an exciting new development of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments by award winning Developer, Hill Residential, working in partnership with the London Borough of Ealing.
Built to high standards and offering modern conveniences, these apartments are an ideal choice for buyers who would like to live in a peaceful area of West London.
- Fully fitted Kitchen with Zanussi integrated appliances including oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher/slimline dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer (located in hallway cupboard), stainless steel Blanco sink with mixer tap, integrated waste bin.
- Contemporary style Bathroom.
- Amtico Spacia flooring to Kitchen, Hallway, Living/Dining Room and Storage cupboards.
- Carpet to Bedroom.
- Mirror fitted wardrobes to Master Bedroom.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Communal Gardens.
- Cycle and bin storage.
- 10yr NHBC Warranty.
Show Apartment open Thurs-Mon from 10am - 5.30pm. Sales Advisor - Nicola Forde.
Tel - 0208 150 1834
For further information, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 020 8954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO160442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Bennett - in assoc.with Hamptons International, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.