2 bedroom apartment for saleRussell Hill, West Purley, Surrey, CR8
- 2-Bed Apartments
- Bespoke German designer kitchens and Quartz stone worktops and built-in Siemens appliances
- Contemporary Bathrooms and Ensuites
- Under-floor heating
- Kitchen and Bathrooms have Porcelenosa tiled to floor
- Carpet to Bedrooms
- Outside Space to selected plots
- Mature landscaped gardens
- Secure underground car park
- 10yr Building Life Plan
NOW RELEASED AND FULLY AVAILABLE.
An exclusive development of 2-Bedroom apartments, in a leafy residential setting close to
Purley town centre by Mantle Developments. Located on one of Purley's most popular streets, Drapers Court comprises traditional-style apartments with all the benefits of contemporary design.
- Bespoke German designer kitchens and Quartz stone worktops with built-in Siemens active-clean
multi-function oven, Siemens IQ microwave, Siemens induction, Siemens extractor, Siemens integrated fridge freezer, Siemens integrated dishwasher, Siemens integrated washer-dryer, Stainless steel under-mounted sink with Quartz stone drainer, Porcelanosa tiles to floor.
- Contemporary Bathrooms and Ensuites.
- Under-floor heating.
- Flooring: Kitchen and Bathrooms have Porcelenosa tiled to floor, Carpet to Bedrooms.
- Outside Space to selected plots.
- Mature landscaped gardens.
- Secure underground car park.
- 10yr Building Life Plan.
For further information, please contact the Croydon Residential Development office on 020 8506 5830.
Purley has long been appreciated for its excellent location. The town grew in prosperity in the 1920s and 1930s, as commuters learned of its spacious homes, and easy access to central London.
Purley town centre has much to offer: a variety of
local shops, a supermarket and a wide range of cafés, bars and eateries. So whether you're popping out for the paper, or going out for lunch, it's all just a short walk from Drapers Court.
For even more choice, the famous Purley Way and its vast array of shops and facilities is just a short drive away. If you love the outdoors, the
picturesque North Downs are within easy reach for walking, cycling and riding, and there are several golf courses near Drapers Court.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO160444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Bennett - in assoc.with Hamptons International, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.