3 bedroom flat for saleFastnet Street, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, G33
- Three bedroom upper cottage flat
- Recently fully refurbished
- Spacious modern fitted kitchen
- Neutral tones throughout
- Large fenced in garden to the rear
- Benefits from GCH and DG
- Ideal first time buy or investment property alike
Ideal opportunity to purchase this three bedroom upper cottage flat that has been fully refurbished throughout but the current owners. The property offers massive space for the price with three large double bedrooms, bright spacious lounge and modern fitted kitchen. There is a private fenced garden to the rear of the property. Further benefits include GCH and DG.
The property is situated within the ever popular Cranhill district of Glasgow's East End and is in easy reach of local amenities and transport links. M8 and M74 access is only a short distance away. Secondary and primary schools are also close at hand.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zing Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.