2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBalvernie Grove, Southfields, SW18
- Fabulous Mews house finished to the highest standards
- Wonderfully spacious reception with open plan kitchen
- Smart kitchen featuring integrated Smeg appliances
- Two bright and airy bedrooms
- Steam room and heated mirrors
- Integrated sound throughout
- Attractive front garden with ample dining space
- Private gated entrance
An absolutely stunning two bedroom mews house in pristine condition, benefiting from expansive living space with a superb reception/kitchen, two bright bedrooms, steam room and integrate sound throughout.
Balvernie Grove is a quiet resendential road in the heart of Southfields, close to an array of local shops, restaurants and amenities. The property also benefits from being moments away from Southfields Underground Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1003362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.