2 bedroom terraced house for saleBroad Carr Terrace, Holywell Green, Halifax
Offers Over £125,000
- Two bedrooms
- Fully modernised in 2016
- New kitchen & bathroom
- Semi-rural location
- Lovely enclosed rear garden
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this two bedroom fully re-furbished mid-terraced property which is located in a semi-rural area of Holywell green.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this two bedroom fully re-furbished mid-terraced property which is located in a semi-rural area of Holywell green. In 2016 this property benefited from a full re-furbishment which included new kitchen, new bathroom, new carpeting and new decor throughout. The property is set out over two floors and briefly comprises of modern spacious lounge with feature fireplace and newly fitted modern kitchen. To the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms and the newly fitted modern bathroom. This property also benefits from having a cellar to the lower ground floor which can be used for storage and there is a lovely enclosed rear garden which is perfect for sitting out and enjoying the semi-rural surroundings. This property is offered with NO UPPER CHAIN and we highly recommend internal viewing's to fully appreciate the property on offer. Call us now to arrange your viewing.
Enter the property through the UPVC double glazed front door into the modern and spacious lounge.
Lounge 15' 11" into alcoves x 15' 4" incl staircase ( 4.85m into alcoves x 4.67m incl staircase )
The lounge has been decorated in 2016 to a modern and neutral finish and features a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation which has lovely views over the golf course and the focal point of this room is the exposed stone fireplace in which an electric living flame effect stove is inset. There are exposed beams to the ceiling, a central heating radiator, a new carpet fitted in 2016 and there is a semi-exposed stone staircase leading to the first floor.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 5' 3" ( 3.15m x 1.60m )
The kitchen has been fitted with a range of modern gloss wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over. The units incorporate a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer and an integrated electric oven and hob with chrome and glass extractor hood over. The units incorporate space and plumbing for a washing machine and one other under counter appliance such as fridge, freezer or dishwasher. There is a UPVC double glazed window and door to the rear elevation overlooking the lovely rear garden and the grazing fields beyond. There are inset spotlights to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and the newly fitted combi boiler for the property is located here.
To the lower ground floor there is a useful vaulted cellar, which is perfect for storage. The utility meters for the property are located down here and the cellar benefits from having light, power and plumbing points.
First Floor Landing
Provides access to the two bedrooms and the family bathroom and there is a UPVC double glazed window with lovely views to the rear elevation.
Master Bedroom 9' 11" into alcove x 8' 11" ( 3.02m into alcove x 2.72m )
A spacious double bedroom decorated in 2016 to a modern and neutral finish with ample space for a double bed and freestanding furniture. There is a central heating radiator, a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation which overlooks the golf course and this room has also been newly carpeted for 2016.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" maximum x 6' 11" maximum ( 3.02m maximum x 2.11m maximum )
A good sized second bedroom newly decorated in 2016 to a modern and neutral finish and also re-carpeted in the same year. This bedroom has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, with lovely views and a central heating radiator.
The family bathroom was fitted in 2016 with a modern white three piece suite comprising of a low level WC with button flush a pedestal wash hand basin with chrome waterfall mixer tap and a panelled bath with chrome shower and central chrome waterfall mixer tap. The walls have been partially tiled, there is a frosted UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and a chrome heated towel rail.
To the rear of the property there is a lovely enclosed garden with fenced boundaries flower, shrub and tree borders and a lawned section in the middle. Beyond the boundary of the garden are grazing fields.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62905172.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.