3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKingsway, Mildenhall, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £200,000
- Semi detached family home in superb location
- In need of some updating
- Three bedrooms
- Garage/workshop, parking
- Electric storage heating
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
An exciting opportunity to acquire this substantial semi detached family home close to the town centre of Mildenhall, in need of some updating and offering huge scope and potential for improvements and possible extension (subject to planning permission).
This is truly a rare opportunity to acquire a substantial semi detached home in need of some updating. This popular location is within easy access of the town centre of Mildenhall and all of its amenities. The property provides two generously sized reception rooms, kitchen and three good size bedrooms. In addition there are generously sized mature rear gardens and a garage/workshop and a driveway provides parking for two - three vehicles. This property offers huge potential and with the correct planning and building regulations could be extended. Interest in this property is expected to be high so an early viewing is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises
Enclosed Entrance Porch
Which provides solid pine flooring and an electric storage heater.
Living Room 13' x 12' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.91m )
With an electric storage heater, feature fireplace with a tiled insert and hearth and an electric fire.
Dining Room 12' x 11' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.43m )
With electric storage heater, sliding doors leading into the metal framed conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 7" x 6' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.03m )
With doors leading out onto the rear garden.
Kitchen 16' 8" x 6' 8" ( 5.08m x 2.03m )
Providing a range of wall and base level units with space for a fridge freezer, built in eye level double oven, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, two built in full length larder cupboards, door to rear garden.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 11' 2" ( 4.19m x 3.40m )
With electric storage heater and a full range of fitted wardrobes with an inset dressing table area.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.45m )
Electric storage heater, built in storage cupboard/wardrobe, access into the insulated and part borded loft space.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.64m x 2.59m )
With a built in wardrobe, electric storage heater.
Providing a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, wall mounted heated towel rail.
The property is conveniently located for the town centre and all of its amenities. To the front of the property there is a driveway which provides parking for two - three vehicles. The front garden is walled and to the side of the property there is a useful outside tap. The driveway provides access into the garage/workshop. To the rear of the property there are generous mature gardens mainly laid to lawn with mature trees including an apple tree, mature plants and shrubs, a garden shed and greenhouse and at the far end of the garden there is a separate area which could lend itself to in creating a vegetable garden.
On leaving Mildenhall High Street at the mini roundabout take the second exit onto Kingsway. Proceed along Kingsway and this property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62905175.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.