3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKnaresborough Road, HARROGATE
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Bathroom & shower room
- EPC E
An extended three bedroom semi detached house ideally situated for local schools, shopping and transport facilities. The property benefits two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, ground floor shower room, further first floor family bathroom, double glazing and front and rear gardens.
Located within easy access to local shopping and transport facilities is this extended three bedroom semi-detached house. The property offers lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, ground floor shower room, three bedrooms, family bathroom, double glazing and front and rear gardens.
Picture rail, under stairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 13' 4" into bay x 11' max ( 4.06m into bay x 3.35m max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, fitted feature gas fire with iron surrounds and marble hearth, telephone point, television aerial point.
Dining Room 10' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.20m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted gas fire with tiled surrounds and hearth, dado rail, television aerial point, coved ceiling.
Sliding door to shower room and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, range of wall and base level units incorporating stainless steel sink unit, complimentary worktop surfaces, gas cooker point, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, wall mounted fitted gas heater, door to garden.
Suite comprising shower with shower curtain, wash hand basin, WC, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, wall mounted heater.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front and side aspect, picture rail, access to loft space, wall mounted gas heater.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" into bay x 9' 10" ( 4.04m into bay x 3.00m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, built in cupboard with further storage above.
Bedroom 2 14' 2" x 5' 11" ( 4.32m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, picture rail, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 7' 5" x 5' 7" ( 2.26m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Two double glazed windows to side aspect, suite comprising bath with shower over, wash basin, WC, extractor fan, part tiled walls, built in cupboards.
laid to lawn surrounded by mature flowers and shrubs, retaining wall.
Paved with retaining fence, large timber built shed, side gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62905178.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRG104043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.